Film and Video Production, Screenwriting, Video Editing (Premiere Pro and Final Cut), Freelance Writing, Research, Providing Web Content and Copy Writing, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects.
- Current M.A. Candidate, Media Studies, The New School, NYC
- B.A., Film and Media Studies, University of Kansas, 2015
San Antonio Actor’s Gym Screening | Bijou Cinema, San Antonio, TX, January 2018. Scenes I wrote for the Actor’s Gym workshop were filmed and showcased with the work of other writers.
Tree Memories | CineMarfa Film Festival 2018, The Crowley Theatre, Marfa, TX May 2018.
Stockton Houses | First Nations Film and Video Festival, various venues, Chicago, IL Oct. 2018.
Noche de Recueros Poetry & Art Showcase @ Movement Gallery, San Antonio TX, Sept. 2018.
- Video installation, “It Was Never Meant to be Humane.“
Returning the Gift Indigenous Literary Conference, University of Oklahoma | Presenter Norman, OK, Oct. 2017
- Presented a table read of my TV pilot script, Escape from Garbage Island.
Cult Epics: A Comprehensive Guide to Cult Cinema.
- Chapter: William S. Burroughs in the Dream Machine, Publication Date: December 2017 Publisher: Cult Epics Books ( A movie review I wrote for DVDTalk was chosen for publication in this book.)